Monday 11 August 2014

'Vibrant Pink' Makeup Look

Lately I have been trying some more 'adventurous' makeup looks, focusing on my eye makeup in particular. Instead of the brown/gold/bronze smokey eyes I would usually go for I have been using other colours which really work to compliment my eye colour and make them pop! 
Unfortunately the makeup used went to waste as I decided to get my brushes out at 10 o'clock at night but I got a few pictures and I created an eye makeup look that was perfect for the outfit I was wearing the following weekend. I think the colours I used are gorgeous, they worked so well together and I loved the outcome! 

Eyes
primer/base - MAC 'Painterly' Paintpot 
main/base colour - MAC 'Sushi Flower' Eyeshadow 
transition colour - MAC 'Soft Brown' Eyeshadow 
brow bone highlight - MAC 'Vanilla' Pigment 
outer 'V' -  MAC 'Sketch' Eyeshadow 
inner corner and lower lash line - MAC 'Amber Lights' Eyeshadow 
eye liner and water line - MAC Liquidlast Eyeline in 'Point Black'
eyebrows - HD Eye and Brow Palette 'Medium Brown'
mascara - Barry M 'Lash Vegas' Waterproof Mascara

Face
foundation - Charlotte Tillbury Light Wonder Foundation (Shade 8) 
concealer - MAC Pro Concealer Palette 
highlghter - MAC Prep + Prime Highligher in 'Light Boost' 
powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in 'Medium Plus'
bronzer/contour - MAC Bronzing Powder in 'Matte Bronze' 
blusher - MAC Cremeblend Blush in 'So Sweet, Easy' 
cheekbone highlighter - MAC 'Bare Study' Paintpot

Lips 
Lipstick - MAC 'Candy Yum-Yum' Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment